Loo views

Loo views

Saturday, 2 April 2016

Last night before cruise

This is my last evening on the mooring at Fradley Junction until at least August. It has been a brilliant mooring. We are largely left alone by CaRT and so can have storage boxes etc. It is beautifully peaceful and I have planted various bulbs etc over the 6 years I have been here. It also feels very safe as I know all my neighbours and we have a locked gate to the mooring. I have made some really good friends here and although I am frothing at the mouth with excitement on the eve of my cruise, there is some sadness too.

There is a Taoist saying: Every end is a beginning. And that's true but it is also true to say that every beginning is also an end. So I shall cruise away with maybe just one backward glance but then my next new life begins!