Loo views

Loo views

Thursday 31 March 2016

Dream come true

Today I completed my last shift at Kings Bromley Marina. If my plans work out I shall never have to be a wage slave again! They were very nice and gave me a bottle of the water of life (Malt Whiskey) and many best wishes.
No time to celebrate though as I wanted to get my stern and Swan neck painted and various other jobs done too. I had been planning to start the cruise on Monday, but looking at the weather, Sunday would be better, which means I am going to be very busy for the next two days!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the good life Mandy :) hope to see you on the cut 'er long
    nb poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Good luck Mandy, your time has come!! You are going to so enjoy. There are no fears out here on the cut.. And that you are about to find out... See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy,
    We didn't know that you had a blog, Kev saw your post on Nb No Problem.
    We met you at Fradley & helped with the lock gates, we had the blue staffy?
    Ann & Kev
    Nb Rock & Roll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I remember you. How lovely to be in touch!

      Delete