Loo views

Loo views

Sunday 17 January 2016

Glad I didn't go!

This is what happened overnight so I'm rather glad I didn't go off to pump out and diesel up. I wouldn't have got into the marina anyway as it is iced over. Instead I have borrowed a cunning bit of kit and will be lightening my poo load shortly! It does mean carrying the barrel over the lock and then barrowing it up to the elsen point, which is not going to be great for my back, poor and aching as it is after spending days crouched in my engine bay. But needs must as the ice devil drives!

Meanwhile Bonny and I had a glorious walk in Narnia this morning and like a numpty I didn't think to take my camera! Ah well, suffice to say we both loved it and Bonny spent so much time rolling in the snow, she looked like a snow dog and I kept having to clear her face so she could see. So funny!

4 comments:

  1. Somewhere on your blog I saw that you were concerned about the diesel getting a bug.
    Well there is diesel fuel additive that you can put in the tank which prevent it from happening.
    grotamar® 82 protects your tank system against diesel pest! Changing the filter is only a short-term solution and can’t eliminate the source of the problem in the tank.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. I'll look into it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that. I'll look into it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete