Loo views

Loo views

Thursday 11 February 2016

What a difference a day makes

I spent a very disturbed night last night worrying about the possibility of ice or the end of the world stopping me from cruising 'Don't Panic' up to Kings Bromley for her two yearly blacking. I was due up on Sunday, ready for the dock on Monday morning but this morning there was just a film of ice on Fradley Pool and that was enough to throw me into a panic. (Now you know the reason for my boat's name!)
So after work I threw Bonny on the roof, watered up and worked the six locks between me and Kings Bromley. I tied up in the woods around 3pm and the above picture is the view from my loo. Not a breath of wind and sunny all day. Now if the ice could please hold back for just one more day... I will go into the marina for a desperately needed pump out and diesel up, work and then pop round the corner to the Wharf. Matt from Phoenix Marine has kindly let me have a berth a couple of days early. Then off to Devon for some much needed R and R!

No comments:

Post a Comment