Loo views

Loo views

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Blacking time

I am due at Kings Bromley Wharf for blacking beginning next Monday. However the weather so far this year has been somewhat challenging to say the least. This week we have had storm Imogen and now the temperature is plummeting, with snow in the forecast! So I'm trying to decide which day will be least bad so I can do the lock flight, cruise to the marina for a desperately needed pump out and diesel filling, before taking her next door to the Wharf for the blacking of her hull.
At present I am working on doing some on Friday after work and the rest on Saturday after work.
Once she is safely tucked up at the Wharf, I will be taking Bonny off to Devon to visit friends as we aren't allowed to stay on the boat while she is in the dock. Hopefully, if all goes according to plan, my next post will be from the West Country!

2 comments: