Loo views

Loo views

Friday 18 December 2015

Shadehouse again

Not the keenest of boaters today as I struggled up Fradley flight after a morning of working. It's not too wet but a couple of the gates on the lock flight nearly defeated me, they were so heavy.
I was so tempted to leave pumping out and dieseling up until after Christmas, but who knows what it will be like, weather wise by then. I am moored at Shadehouse and will see out the forecasted rain tomorrow here and walk to work. Then into the marina on Sunday for the necessary, then back down the flight to hopefully moor up before more horrible rain on Monday. Lord, I think I'm going rusty in all this dampness!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, all that rain doesn't seem fun at all...hope you stay as dry as it's possible to be.

    ReplyDelete