Friday, 18 December 2015
I was so tempted to leave pumping out and dieseling up until after Christmas, but who knows what it will be like, weather wise by then. I am moored at Shadehouse and will see out the forecasted rain tomorrow here and walk to work. Then into the marina on Sunday for the necessary, then back down the flight to hopefully moor up before more horrible rain on Monday. Lord, I think I'm going rusty in all this dampness!